The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  James Adrew todd Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Adrew todd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinetia
Admin
Sinetia

Roses : 1025

James Adrew todd Empty
PostSubject: James Adrew todd   James Adrew todd I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Full Name:James Andrew Todd
Vampire Race:Lamia
Date Of Birth/ Era Born:March 8 unknown
Powers:Strenght mind cintrol, hearing, sight
Allergies/ Weaknesses:Sun
Appearence/ Description:Long curly black shoulder length hair, green eyes that standed out in his pale skin, abs muscle, tall long legs, mostly where black
Personality:Likes being alone but a huge player, headstrong, hates loosing, cool headed most of the time when hes not with Sineta
Country Of Origin:London
Bio*:His parents abondoned him as a child. Traveled all over the world not settling anywhere. Until he came to the us and stayed. Hes in a dangerous vampire gang now. Hetes the thought of love, so ignores, Sinetia
Lamia or Newborn/ Turned By:no one
Religion:Dosnt beleive in anytging
Partner ('Deceased' or 'Alive')Sinetia Alive
Ring Of Identification Description: Ring To Go Out In Sunlight Description (Ring Optional):A silver ring to repent wolfs, has crosses on the side for humor, has ared rose, with black gems that look like dew on the rose
Notes:

Last edited by Sinetia on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

James Adrew todd Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Adrew todd   James Adrew todd I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:10 pm

I see your mistakes.
Approved, Anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net

James Adrew todd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses :: Rules! :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: