The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  Leighton's House Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leighton's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

Leighton's House Empty
PostSubject: Leighton's House   Leighton's House I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 pm

I walked home, rubbing the side of my arms and twirling the strings on my hood of the Aeropostale white sweater. I stopped in front of the two story, cloud white paneled house. I sighed, hiding my my hands in my pockets. I could feel them trembling, and I felt like yelling at myself for the feeling.
I walked up to front porch. I remembered after my parents were gone the slayers used my house as another meeting home- and another orphaned slayer's home.
Quickly, I opened the fake rock by the plants that were growing out of their pots. I took out the keys and unlocked the door. I held my breath, feeling my throat burn.
I stepped inside, the sickening feeling of home making me want to kick, scream and cry. "No..." I whispered to myself. "Why did I even bother come back?"
The room was painted a golden color, and the entire living room was classic looking. I remembered when Alice and I used to run around the living room...
I felt e lump in my throat and after locking the door I slowly let myself fall to the ground. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried.
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net
Aisling-Blaise
Admin
Aisling-Blaise

Roses : 2424

Leighton's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighton's House   Leighton's House I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 am

I slowly lifted my head and blinked sleepily. I fell asleep? I sniffled, my cheek sticky with dry tears. I stood up shakily, and walked up the stairs. The door to our was open, and I felt another sob just moments away. I walked into the room that was practically all I had left from my normal childhood.
The room wasn't the biggest, but it was decent enough for two girls. The walls were a soft lavender, and the covers on the bed were pink and light green. The comfoters with Pottery Barn fairies. I walked over and straightened the photo on the wall of a fairy.
I turned on my heel, dropping into Alice's bed. I crawled under the covers holding her caramel colored, Build-A-Bear Workshop bunny close to my chest. I covered my face under the covers. And sobbed again, scarring myself and hurting my chest- I hadn't cried in years. Years. And it scared me that I was now. I trained myself to forget about them, but still have a few memories hidden far away in my head so I wouldn't feel so lonely at times. I always avioded the house because even if I was strong enough not to cry, this just held to many memories and moments; and their graves weren't any better.
Back to top Go down
https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net

Leighton's House
Page 1 of 1