The Chronicles Of The Blood-Drawn Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role-Play To The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Shape-Shifters Of The Many Series.

HomeHome  First Charrie Empty  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore

Roses : 526

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:11 am

Full Name:Alyssa Mendoza
Shape-Shifter Race: Smith Race
Date Of Birth/Era Born: May 23, 1995
Powers: Shape shifting into a dog. (husky)
Allergies/Weaknesses:allergy to peanuts, cat hair
Appearance/ Description:
Spoiler:
Personality:nice, smart, sometimes stubborn, slightly clumsy
Country Of Origion:Canada
Bio*: She was born in Toronto, Ontario on May 23,1995. She lived with her parents. She was a troublemaker in school but somehow still got good grades. When she was 13 she moved to the USA with her parents. She can speak fluent English and Filipino.
Religion:Catholic
Partner:Unknown
Ring Of Identification (Description):a silver ring with the flower of her kind and the initials A.M
Notes:

Back to top Go down
AznGirl-luvsju<3
Admin
AznGirl-luvsju<3

Roses : 2844

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 pm

flower on ring has to be a black lily.. BUT OTHER THAN THAT!! IT LOOKS GOOD!!! APPROVED!!! :DD

https://chro-blooddrawnroses.rpg-board.net/t22-what-is-this-site-read-this-to-understand (for future refrences!!)
Back to top Go down
http://azngirl-luvsju143.blogspot.com/

First Charrie
Page 1 of 1